Modern Matter Management for Corporate Legal Departments
If you’re struggling with spreadsheets (or still frustrated by file folders), there is a better way. Learn how a modern matter management system can help your in-house legal team keep track of all your legal matters, collaborate with your colleagues and communicate with internal clients without the stress.
Let's get started now.
Is it time for a modern matter management solution?
There can be many signs that indicate it's time for your in-house Legal Department to upgrade to a modern cloud based legal matter management software.
Some common indicators include:
- You aren't sure who's doing what
- You get anxious for meetings with the C-suite
- You are over budget. Again
- You use a lot of different legal software but it's not making anything easier
- Your legal team is burnt-out and so are you
- Your list of legal matters lie in various places, including but not limited to legal pads, spreadsheets, email folders
- Your Legal Department is drowning in work – and so much of it seems repetitive
- You don't have access to real-time data, so you struggle to spot trends, identify business problems or make predictions about your legal operations
- You’re not sure if the C-suite understands your value
But what is modern matter management?
“Matter management,” has undertaken a slow evolution, from parchment to file folders to spreadsheets to software. (And let’s be honest, there are still plenty of legal teams getting by on file folders and spreadsheets.)
If traditional matter management resembled a conveyer belt, modern matter management is an ecosystem, tying together the steps in a project’s life cycle with information and communication.
Modern matter management refers to a dynamic system that centralizes information into one single source of truth - and one that is constantly learning.
Get started with modern matter management now
Our modern matter management guide is designed to help in-house Legal Departments of all sizes understand their options and find a more efficient and productive way to work. We'll show you how you can start on your matter management journey, with a focus on:
- The signs you need a modern matter management solution
- Key features to evaluate (and a checklist to help)
- How to implement modern matter management
- How to evaluate ROI on modern legal matter management – and keep improving
Transform your legal team's service, performance, results and morale
This eBook contains a list of signs your in-housel Legal Department is ready for modern matter management. It also includes checklists and project plan templates to help you to assess your needs, evaluate your legal operations software options and craft successful implementation plans.
A modern matter management software can help your manage your legal workflows and collaborate with your team on matters more efficiently.
Complete the form and download the guide now to get started.