Legal analytics software to help you make informed decisions
Out-of-the-box and ready to use, these beautiful, interactive legal dashboards and reports will empower your in-house Legal Department to make effective and efficient resourcing decisions from day 1.
Why is legal data important for corporate Legal Departments?
The most important benefits of legal data analytics can be summarized as knowing:
- The work that your legal team does
- Who you do the work for
- How you are resourcing the work
- How quickly the work is being delivered
- The resource intensity of the work
- How much it costs you
In order to make informed decisions about:
- Which work to prioritize
- How to resource work effectively
- How to resource work efficiently
- How to manage your legal spend
Legal Department Dashboards - get insights in real time
Our out-of-the-box in-house legal dashboards have been built by the best legal data analysts in the industry so that you don't have to wrangle data. And yet you have complete flexibility to configure and drill down to the data you need in a beautiful, intuitive interface.
Xakia's cloud based legal software provides you with real-time legal dashboards so you can:
- Understand current (and past) work profile
- Know your most demanding business units
- Spot in-house capacity gaps
- Understand legal spend - by firm, business unit, matter and more
- Visualize work volume over time, for seasonality and cyclicality
- Identify complexity and strategic value of work
- Identify work to be automated, outsourced or resourced differently
- And much, much more
Improve your in-house Legal Department communication
C-Suite, Board, Business Unit or your legal leadership team - whoever your audience, you want to report legal team activity clearly, easily and with confidence.
Nobody wants a laundry list of work! Your in-house legal team is fabulous, and they know how to do their job - a list doesn't convey that.
Your stakeholders want your legal reports to communicate:
- The strategic and/or monetary value your legal team contributed
- How quickly the Legal Department has delivered work
- That you have control of legal spend
- Major changes in legal work profile
- Key risks in the organization
Automate your communication and impress your stakeholders with Xakia's beautiful and informative Legal Department reports. They expect it.
Quarterly reporting used to take over a week. Now it takes just one day.
Tammy Fisher, Legal Support Administrator
The City of Overland Park
See our powerful legal analytics software in action
Best-in-class Legal Department reporting
Xakia's comprehensive in-house legal reports are designed and ready for ALL your stakeholders - on demand.
With Xakia's legal analytics software, you can:
- Communicate legal team value immediately
- Quickly update your stakeholders in minutes
- Use data and charts to understand your legal team demands
- Measure your legal spend against budget
- Configure reports on 20+ million combinations of data
- Have immediate understanding of your work profile
- Impress your C-Suite, Board, peers and team with beautiful reports
Get your complete guide to Best-In-Class Legal Reporting
We'll show you how to deliver legal reports tailored to specific audiences and what it should include. And most importantly, how to demonstrate the value of the Legal Department to your organization.
Pro Reports - all the smarts, with none of the work
At Xakia's Professional subscription tier, you can access next level reporting. These reports will focus on work of strategic importance, with automated and intelligent insights that tell a story about your legal work for:
- On-time delivery of work with the greatest impact
- Prioritization of the work that has greatest impact
- Resourcing of the work that has the greatest impact
Add your own commentary to the report to generate a complete, powerful and informative report for all your stakeholders.
Making accurate, data-informed decisions about your resourcing and work prioritization has never been easier.
“Xakia provides us with real time visibility on the workload and competing priorities of our legal department.
We have found it to be a critical tool for resource allocation purposes and optimizing team efficiencies...Xakia enables us to numerically substantiate how the legal team actively contributes towards the company’s strategic goals and key metrics.”
GM Corporate Legal
Regular legal reporting to management has become a breeze for Škoda Auto
“The reports and summaries we regularly export from Xakia are key to elevating our communication with business departments.”
Jiří Pařík, Data Protection Manager
Take Xakia's legal operations software for a test drive
Explore our legal data analytics and reporting resources
Some commonly asked questions about our legal analytics software
Why do I need to use a legal analytics software?
Legal analytics reporting can help your in-house Legal Department:
- Show your value to the organization
- Improve your legal budget – it can help forecast your financials and refine your legal operations
- Measure KPIs
- Control and manage legal spend
- Prioritize workload
- Analyze trends
- Highlight areas for improvement – streamline or automate manual processes
- Quickly ascertain and explain the organization’s current risk profile
I don’t have a large Legal Department – do I still need legal analytics?
Yes, absolutely! Regardless of team size, all in-house legal teams want to provide the best service to their organizations in an efficient and effective way. There are a few practical solutions that in-house Legal Departments – whether you're a team of 1 or 1,000 can use to boost performance and ROI – and they all start with legal analytics.
Get a demo today and learn how our legal analytics software works.
It’s too complicated! I didn't become a lawyer to deal with numbers and maths.
Our legal analytics dashboards and reports are easy to read and understand – no advanced degree in statistics required. We recommend you check out our eBook – Legal Data Analytics for Beginners. It aims to make legal analytics accessible to all corporate Legal Departments and shows you how to collect, apply and share legal analytics.
You have to report to different stakeholders – will your in house legal department software help me with that?
Yes! Legal Department reporting gives your legal team the opportunity to connect and share critical information with your stakeholders.
Download our white paper – Best-In-Class Legal Reporting for recommendations on content, cadence and delivery for your Legal Department reports. It also includes example documents for all stakeholder audiences, including the CEO, Board and business unit leaders.
Best of all, our in house legal department software can save you time and automate these legal department reports. Get attractive, actionable reports – without adding to your to-do list or spending hours trying to compile reports for your different stakeholders.
What legal reports can I get access to in the Xakia legal matter management software?
Our legal matter management software gives you instant access to a range of robust legal reports and dashboards for many different purposes and audiences, including:
- Collate data and provide a visual analysis to inform decision making
- See a list of all legal matters, available in different formats and levels of detail
- Get a high level overview of many aspects of your legal data analysis for your CEO, C-suite, board and General Counsel
- Detailed report available for each and every legal matter
- Management reports to help you demonstrate what the legal team does to your CEO or other key stakeholders
If you would like to see our legal analytic tools in action, get in touch with the Xakia team today for a demo.