Legal analytics software to help you make informed decisions
Out-of-the-box and ready to use, these beautiful, interactive legal dashboards and reports will empower your in-house Legal Department to make effective and efficient resourcing decisions from day 1.
Why is legal data important for corporate Legal Departments?
The most important benefits of legal data analytics can be summarized as knowing:
- The work that your legal team does
- Who you do the work for
- How you are resourcing the work
- How quickly the work is being delivered
- The resource intensity of the work
- How much it costs you
In order to make informed decisions about:
- Which work to prioritize
- How to resource work effectively
- How to resource work efficiently
- How to manage your legal spend
Get critical Legal Department insights - in real time
Our out-of-the-box legal dashboards have been built by the best legal data analysts and visualization specialists in the industry so that you don't have to wrangle data. And yet you have complete flexibility to configure and drill down to the data you need in a beautiful, intuitive interface.
Xakia's cloud based legal software provides you with real-time legal dashboards so you can:
- Understand current (and past) work profile
- Know your most demanding business units
- Spot capacity gaps
- Understand legal spend - by firm, business unit, matter and more
- Visualize work volume over time, for seasonality and cyclicality
- Identify complexity and strategic value of work
- And much, much more
Take a quick tour of Xakia's legal data analytics software
Watch the 2 minute video to see it in action
Improve your in-house Legal Department communication
C-Suite, Board, Business Unit or your corporate Legal Department - whoever your audience, you want to report legal team activity clearly, easily and with confidence.
Nobody wants a laundry list of work! Your in-house legal team is fabulous, and they know how to do their job - a list doesn't convey that.
Your stakeholders want your legal reports to communicate:
- The strategic and/or monetary value your legal team contributed
- How quickly the Legal Department has turned work around
- That you have control of legal spend
- Major changes in legal work profile
- Key risks in the organization
Automate your communication and impress your stakeholders with Xakia's beautiful and informative Legal Department reports. They expect it.
Quarterly reporting used to take over a week. Now it takes just one day.
Tammy Fisher, Legal Support Administrator
The City of Overland Park
See our powerful legal analytics software in action
Best-in-class Legal Department reporting
Xakia's comprehensive in-house legal reports are designed and ready for ALL your stakeholders - on demand.
With Xakia's legal analytics software, you can:
- Communicate legal team value immediately
- Quickly update your stakeholders in minutes
- Use data and charts to understand your legal team demands
- Measure your legal spend against budget
- Configure reports on 20+ million combinations of data
- Have immediate understanding of your work profile
- Impress your C-Suite, Board, peers and team with beautiful reports
Get your complete guide to Best-In-Class Legal Reporting
We'll show you how to deliver legal reports tailored to specific audiences and what it should include. And most importantly, how to demonstrate the value of the Legal Department to your organization.
Legal data analytics made easy
You didn't go to law school to become a data analyst. Nor did the rest of your in-house legal team.
Yet access to clear and reliable legal analytics tools is critical to running a healthy Legal Department, with your finger on the pulse of legal team demand, capacity and budget.
So how do you marry these together?
Xakia's legal operations software builds data collection into the process of legal matter management, so that it is seamless for your legal team. They gain the benefits of legal workflow and visibility, without the need for endless data-entry to save time and drive meaningful legal data analytics.
The output? Powerful, interactive legal dashboards and reports right out-of-the-box, that you can configure or drill down as required.
Pro Reports - all the smarts, with none of the work
At the Professional subscription tier, you can access next level reporting. These reports will focus on work of strategic importance, with automated insights that tell a story about your legal work for:
- On-time delivery of work with the greatest impact
- Prioritization of the work that has greatest impact
- Resourcing of the work that has the greatest impact
Add your own commentary to the report to generate a complete, powerful and informative report for all your stakeholders.
Making accurate, data-informed decisions about your resourcing and work prioritization has never been easier.
Avoid legal data pitfalls with Xakia's legal analytics software
Running legal dashboards and analytics for your in-house legal team is essential for achieving greater productivity (the "do more with less" challenge!). Nonetheless, there are legal data traps you need to avoid:
- Dirty data!
- Too detailed or not too detailed - that is the question
- Data for data sake
- Know your audience
It is critical to strike the balance between legal dashboards that tell a story - or the the story that you need to tell, those that are so high level they tell no story at all, or so detailed that you get lost in the weeds.
Our legal data analytics specialists, teaming up with your Customer Success Manager, have got you covered. Our Legal Dashboards and Reports included with all subscription levels will ensure that you have the information you need to power your Legal Department productivity, without burying you in data you simply don't trust or understand.
Empowerment through legal data-driven insights
Running a great Legal Department means making clear, actionable decisions about priorities and resourcing. Doing so with hard, reliable evidence is essential.
Whether you need to deep dive into detail, or stay high level, Xakia's real-time legal analytics tools enables you to effectively manage your team's capacity, budget and clearly communicate with your clients.
Data is presented in easy-to-read dashboards, enabling you to prioritize mission-critical projects and identify process efficiencies.
Save time and make informed, data-driven decisions without spreadsheets - Xakia's legal matter management software automates the entire data collection, crunching, and visualization process for you without adding additional time burdens.
“Xakia provides us with real time visibility on the workload and competing priorities of our legal department.
We have found it to be a critical tool for resource allocation purposes and optimizing team efficiencies...Xakia enables us to numerically substantiate how the legal team actively contributes towards the company’s strategic goals and key metrics.”
GM Corporate Legal
Benefits of Xakia's legal analytics software
Instant access to insights – no background in math, science or engineering required
- Provide quick, visual understanding of critical Legal Department data points
- Be client-centric and prioritize accordingly
- Easily identify and fix efficiency gaps
- Report to key stakeholders with confidence
- Make decisions informed by solid, real-time data and analytics
- Manage and track success of specific initiatives
Regular legal reporting to management has become a breeze for Škoda Auto
“The reports and summaries we regularly export from Xakia are key to elevating our communication with business departments.”
Jiří Pařík, Data Protection Manager
Take Xakia's legal operations software for a test drive
Explore our legal data analytics and reporting resources
Some commonly asked questions about our legal analytics software
Why do I need to use a legal analytics software?
Legal analytics reporting can help your in-house Legal Department:
- Show your value to the organization
- Improve your legal budget – it can help forecast your financials and refine your legal operations
- Measure KPIs
- Control and manage legal spend
- Prioritize workload
- Analyze trends
- Highlight areas for improvement – streamline or automate manual processes
- Quickly ascertain and explain the organization’s current risk profile
I don’t have a large Legal Department – do I still need legal analytics?
Yes, absolutely! Regardless of team size, all in-house legal teams want to provide the best service to their organizations in an efficient and effective way. There are a few practical solutions that in-house Legal Departments – whether you're a team of 1 or 1,000 can use to boost performance and ROI – and they all start with legal analytics.
Get a demo today and learn how our legal analytics software works.
It’s too complicated! I didn't become a lawyer to deal with numbers and maths.
Our legal analytics dashboards and reports are easy to read and understand – no advanced degree in statistics required. We recommend you check out our eBook – Legal Data Analytics for Beginners. It aims to make legal analytics accessible to all Legal Departments and shows you how to collect, apply and share legal analytics.
I have to report to different stakeholders – will your in house legal department software help me with that?
Yes! Legal reporting gives your Legal Department the opportunity to connect and share critical information with your stakeholders.
Download our white paper – Best-In-Class Legal Reporting for recommendations on content, cadence and delivery for your Legal Department reports. It also includes example documents for all stakeholder audiences.
Best of all, our in house legal department software can save you time and automate these legal department reports. Get attractive, actionable reports – without adding to your to-do list or spending hours trying to compile reports for your different stakeholders.
What legal reports can I get access to in the Xakia legal matter management software?
Our legal matter management software gives you instant access to a range of robust legal reports and dashboards for many different purposes and audiences, including:
- Collate data and provide a visual analysis to inform decision making
- See a list of all legal matters, available in different formats and levels of detail
- Get a high level overview of many aspects of your data analysis for your C-suite, board and General Counsel
- Detailed report available for each and every matter
- Management reports to help you demonstrate what the legal team does to your CEO or other key stakeholders
If you would like to see our legal analytic tools in action, get in touch with the Xakia team today for a demo.